Compose a Tweet
Receive E-mail/Text Messaging Updates
Text JUSTICE to 738674 to
sign up for text messaging.
(Message and Data Rates May Apply)
Share our Facebook Page
- Nissan workers continue to receive tremendous support from our friends in Brazil
- Letter to Mister Emmanuel Macron from Christian Hutin
- Head of 50 million member worker federation condemns Nissan for attacking workers’ rights in Mississippi (October 2014)
- Flash-Action at the Sao Paulo Auto Show
- Jyrki Raina of IndustriALL condemns Nissan-Renault (CEO Carlos Ghosn)labor practices in Mississippi
Recent Blog Posts
Archive for October, 2016
Posted on October 3, 2016 | No CommentsWilliam McMillan worked non-union at Nissan in Smyrna, TN. He retired after 20 years. He is now employed by Ryder at GM in Springhill, TN, where workers have a union […]
Posted on October 3, 2016 | No CommentsWhich company deals more honestly with its employees? Nissan in Tennessee or GM in Tennessee? What’s your opinion? This man has worked both.