Thank you to students from University of Mississippi, Tougaloo College and Jackson State Univ. who did a teach-in outside the plant today which focused on Nissan giving union supporters equal time in the plant to present the pro-union side. On March 3 Nissan showed an anti-union video. Union supporters should be allowed to show a pro-union video they have made in response. The law does not require this but fairness does.
Compose a Tweet
Receive E-mail/Text Messaging Updates
Text JUSTICE to 738674 to
sign up for text messaging.
(Message and Data Rates May Apply)
Share our Facebook Page
- Nissan workers continue to receive tremendous support from our friends in Brazil
- Letter to Mister Emmanuel Macron from Christian Hutin
- Head of 50 million member worker federation condemns Nissan for attacking workers’ rights in Mississippi (October 2014)
- Flash-Action at the Sao Paulo Auto Show
- Jyrki Raina of IndustriALL condemns Nissan-Renault (CEO Carlos Ghosn)labor practices in Mississippi
Recent Blog Posts