The Mississippi Alliance for Fairness at Nissan held a prayer vigil and action outside the Canton plant on March 22. The group says Nissan has shown a video threatening employees not to sign union cards.
Compose a Tweet
Receive E-mail/Text Messaging Updates
Text JUSTICE to 738674 to
sign up for text messaging.
(Message and Data Rates May Apply)
Share our Facebook Page
- Nissan workers continue to receive tremendous support from our friends in Brazil
- Letter to Mister Emmanuel Macron from Christian Hutin
- Head of 50 million member worker federation condemns Nissan for attacking workers’ rights in Mississippi (October 2014)
- Flash-Action at the Sao Paulo Auto Show
- Jyrki Raina of IndustriALL condemns Nissan-Renault (CEO Carlos Ghosn)labor practices in Mississippi
Recent Blog Posts